Chosing a country without factories and industries can be tricky growing as a country, especially when there are no workers available or capable of doing a specific job like in factories. There are a few things needed before industrializing:
- First you need a good and stable budget
- If there are workers you want in a specific area, click on the province and encourage the type of worker. Let time go by for a little bit and many workers will begin to appear
- After having enough money, you can begin building factories (I recommend the ones easier to build)
- Make sure that a factory is in the right place
- The budget will grow and soon more factories will be avaiable for building!
- Investing in advancement in coal and iron/steel are also important, the technological advancements in coal and iron are good picks.
- A good transportation infrastructure will help your country succed. Make sure to invest in railroads and trade ships. It is advised that you at least take the experimental railroad advancement.
Pages in category "Industrializing"
This category contains only the following page.